Sunday, July 8, 2012

Intro


Hi everybody and welcome to Freeze! My name is Diego Morales, I’m 20 years old and I’m a student at Washburn University. I’m a huge fan of Cops-Crime tv shows and that is why this corner of the world wide web is dedicated to it.

I will be providing reviews of the old and new Cop series such as CSI, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Law and Order and many more. On “Freeze!” you will also be updated with news about the series, cast and possible new shows.

Feel free to discuss when I write about my personal theories about what is going to happen on on-going shows. I love to analyze what is going on and make an educated guess of what is going to happen. Sometimes my theories are correct but other times I’m proven wrong (most of the time).

Don’t hesitate to comment! I will use your comments as feedback in order to improve my blog! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Diego,
    I love the skin you chose for your blog, it is perfect for it. I enjoyed your synopsis of the Mentalist. It is nice to have the show boiled down to the basic background. I had seen it a coupld of times but your observations helped me to understand the characters motives. I may have to catch it next fall when I have a free moment.

    ReplyDelete